Click Here to Register
A HANDS-ON APPROACH TO LEARNING ON1 PHOTO
Whether you are new to ON1 Photo, still thinking about trying it out, or you've been using it for years, there is always something new to be learned. And, with the release of a new version comes new tools, techniques, and methods of processing. This free course will help you get started, or give you that boost of inspiration and motivation you may need to get back to processing your photographs in ON1 Photo.
HOW IT WORKS
After registering, each week you will receive one new lesson from Nicole on how to use ON1 Photo. The course starts out with an overview of the software, including the new features of ON1 Photo RAW, and then moves into explaining each module, and ends with several start-to-finish walkthroughs using different techniques.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
This course is created to give both new and experienced users a fresh and approachable look at ON1 Photo. Here's what to expect with this course:
- Ten exclusive and downloadable video lessons using ON1 Photo RAW (instructed by Nicole S. Young).
- Practice images and presets to follow-along with each video lesson (as applicable).
- Learn how to develop your photos using the new Develop module and other new features.
- Discover how to perform basic and advanced masking techniques, such as sky replacement and double-exposures.
- Get inspired as I show my very own processing techniques for a variety of photographs.
- Receive special discounts and products in the Nicolesy Store.
- ... and more!